March 31, 2011

Life...

Life is busy and hectic and sometimes you just don't have a minute to do anything for yourself.  Scrapping is my creative outlet, it's one thing I do for myself.   It also helps me preserve and remember all those wonder times that I've had in my life.  During a rough time, it would help if I could scrap because all that happiness would come back to me.  I get these mostly daily emails that I wanted to point out because they have been a great inspiration for me when I open them.  The other day I got this one...

 It spoke to me as it always does.  So I am going to keep myself on track today and scrap a page, get all my emotion out as I need to do.  If you want to sign up for the Brave Girls emails, please go here.

http://bravegirlsclub.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment